Cheng Guo is a Human-Centered Computing PhD
student Candidate of School of Computing at Clemson University. Cheng is working with Dr. Kelly Caine at HATLab. Cheng is broadly interested in Usable Security & Privacy, Health Informatics and Social Computing. Currently, Cheng is investigating the relationship between identities and content quality in online communities.
Cheng holds a Master of Science in Information Science from the University of Pittsburgh. He also holds a Bachelor of Business in E-Commerce from the Swinburne University of Technology and a Bachelor of Management in E-Commerce from the Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine.
Previously, Cheng was a Visiting Researcher in the Human-Computer Interaction Institute at Carnegie Mellon University with Dr. Jennifer Mankoff. He also worked as a Ph.D. UX Research Intern at Google with Dr. Rob Reeder, a Ph.D. Research Intern at Verisign Labs with Dr. Eric Osterweil, a Ph.D. Research Intern at Brave with Dr. Ben Livshits, and a Software Engineer Intern at AthleteTrax.
- 2020.08 Recevied the HFES Healthcare Technical Group (HCTG) Scholarship to attend HFES’20
- 2020.05 One paper accepted at HFES’20
- 2020.01 @ GROUP 2020
- 2019.12 Joined the Program Committee of WebSci’20
- 2019.11 Joined the Program Committee of CHI’20 Later-Breaking Works
- 2019.05 UX Research Intern @Google NYC
- 2019.05 Joined the Program Committee of OzCHI’19 & Group’20
- 2018.05 Ph.D. Research Intern @Brave
- 2018.05 Joined the Program Committee of OzCHI’18
- 2018.05 Doctoral Consortium accpeted @PervasiveHealth’18
- 2017.07 Tenth Annual Furman Summer Research Conference (Psychology & Neuroscience) @ Furman University
- 2016.05 Ph.D. Research Intern @ Verisign Labs
- 2015.05 Win HFES Student Design Competition! [Media]
- 2014.05 @ PervasiveHealth 2014